Tuesday, October 28, 1997

You Don't Know Jack About Sex

I don't know if you guys remember me saying something last week about "if I can only make it through this week, I'll be OK." Well, I'll be damned if I wasn't wrong again. But once this week is over, I'll finally have a little down time (note, I said DOWN time, not FREE time). Well, You Don't Know Jack About Sex was quite a success. Everybody had a good time and it seemed like everybody was laughing the entire time. I think a crowd favorite was the Dis or Dat question which made them choose whether something was a sexual term, a city in PA, or both. I was surprised she got "Conshohocken" wrong. I could picture "Intercourse" or "Hardcock," but if there's any sexual act called Conshohocken, I don't think I'd ever date a girl who has performed it.

Well, I'm already off-topic and tired as a sperm in July (no, I don't know what it means), so I'm not attempting a segue to this quote of the day. It came a few weeks ago when Hassan, Meghan and I were talking about relationships, and Meghan introduced her theory on why so many relationships fizzle out after two years or so. And as unfortunate as it is, I think we all have to agree on some level...


Quote Of the Day 10/28

"...what used to be cute and endearing is now just annoying."



With me, it seems like I start out as annoying, and get possibly more annoying. That cute and endearing crap isn't for everybody anyway.


Just because I live in a teepee...
Screaming Cricket.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment