Thursday, October 30, 1997

Pi Kapp Football Strategies

Hey Tony, that was cool as shit, man. Nice catch. I will no longer refer to you (or anyone else) as Tony Testicle. And Angst Boy, first of all, you wern’t the first to respond to my spelling error as a matter of fact. There are others out there that take just as much delight in correcting my spelling errors as yourself (and by the way, I know I misspelled weren’t wrong, I just don't feel like going up to change it, damnit!). But had I written down the word "segue," how many people of these hundred or so would have known what it meant. Most would probably think I was talking about a French vegetable or something. And they all hate French vegetables. Well, I do. I just assume everybody else does. Anyway..., our men's football team lost our football game today. But I know what we did wrong. See, what happened was that we let them score more points than we did. I'm thinking if we had avoided that, we may have had a better shot at winning. Oh well. They say that hindsight is 20/20, and in my case it's probably twice that, because I don't wear glasses or anything. Of course two times 20/20 is 40/40, which is still just 1. I don't know who we're all kidding. I think it's a hoax, but I lack substantial proof. They do a good cover-up job.

A funny thing I heard at a football game today: I hung out to watch Pi Kapp play ZBT after our game today. Pi Kapp lost by approximately the football score equivalent of a ton, but that's beside the point. They had a quarterback who tried to run every play. Even more than I did. And they had a couple of linemen who weren't the most dexterous of creatures. On one particular play, the quarterback found himself running all over the backfield... again, and Ryan Mihalic, notorious for being the ex-RA of third north and now a Pi Kapp lineman, was scrambling around with him until Ryan finally fell down trying to make a cut and the quarterback threw a lame duck up in the air that was, by pure luck, not intercepted. (I really apologize for that last sentence, by the way. Good luck reading it.) Well, Chris Kelly was walking back to the huddle up the sideline, to which I mentioned that their quarterback needs to learn how to throw...


Quote Of the Day 10/30

"Yeah, and Mihalic has to learn how to not be fat."
-The lone Pi Kapp receiver


I think I need to learn how to not be lazy, only I have no time. Ironic.


Praying that my knees last through volleyball season,
Extendo.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment