Wednesday, October 22, 1997

Throwback QOTD - Billy's Socks

Alright guys. I'm a little behind in my work, and I have decided that I'm going to take it upon myself to tell you freshmen out there an important lesson. What do you guys do if you have a paper due in like an hour and you're so behind, you haven't even started it? (let's pretend you already have 222 papers of similar style saved in a very accessible place? You recopy one of those. Lucky guess guys, but I'll still give you the star sticker. Anyway, that's what I'm doing. And since it's Billy's birthday today (actually, it was Wednesday), I've decided to pick a quote about him. Hope you all enjoy this nostalgic quote of the day:


Quote Of the Day 10/22

**************************************************************************



Subject: quote of the day 10/3


Some of you would be surprised at how fast I can type the phrase "quote of the day." I never timed it, but let's just say I can do it pretty darn fast.
I don't know if any of you have heard of Billy's latest venture, but he's recently taken the drawstring out of a pair of shorts, and was looking for a way to repair them easily. (Billy's definition of easily is quite different than a normal homo sapien's.) So what he does is takes a sock that he doesn't use as a sock anymore, and cuts it and sews it (using fishing wire) to his shorts to act as elastic. It works, but there is a very obvious sock sewn to his shorts, and it looks rather silly. But that's Billy for you. So next time you ask yourself what that funky thing is around Billy's waist, you can answer yourself too. That way, you can have a whole conversation with yourself. I take no responsibility for anything you do to yourself after that.

In response to Billy's explanation of what exactly he was doing to his sock...


Quote Of the Day 10/3

"Wow, Billy. You're like the MacGyver of clothes."
-Andrew (Jolly Rancher dude)



If only he were the MacGyver of homework.


Looking at socks in a whole new light,
Bungle Nut.


Still Standing Right Here...

(I can type that pretty fast too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment