Tuesday, October 14, 1997

Scheduling Sex

Hey guys. This is my second day in a row with a quote of the day. For those of you, who don't know any better, it's a special treat to get two quotes of the day in a row. Actually, it's really a special treat to get one at all. It's not like I'm getting any monetary compensation or anything. By the way, all donations are accepted.
Well, the summer is over finally and I'm back at school, which means that I got my life back. Unfortunately, it's still ramming its piping hot dildo up my ass, but this time it's got a sandpaper condemn on. Well, maybe it's not that bad, but I just wanted you all to think about my butt for a while.

Alrighty, folks. Back to business. I'm taking a class this semester called "Human sexuality in physiological perspectives." Alanis Morisette and Lorena Bobbit teach the class and the first thing that happens is all the guys line up and they kick us in the nuts. Other than that, it's a pretty decent class. Anyway, I wrote up my schedule, and had it lying around the room. Now, I'm not going to write down on a schedule "Human sexuality and favorite positions" or whatever it is on one of those tiny blue schedule. So I abbreviated it, and just wrote down "SEX." Robyn and Chris Kelly came into my room and Chris picks up the schedule and says to me...


Quote of the Day 10/14

"Wow. You have to schedule that in?"
-Chris Kelly


Well, when you're as busy as I am, you just gotta put everything down on paper. And you guys have no idea how many times I've skipped sex to play soccer. You have no idea how disconcerting it is to walk into sex late and find out they've already started without you.


Making bubbles in the wading pool of authority,
Screaming Cricket.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment