Tuesday, October 21, 1997

Writing Tired

Morning guys. My hellish span of work is coming to a close soon, which means that I may be able to sleep again. Actually, right now I'm cutting into my sleep time to e-mail you guys. And I'm really going to need some before my presentation tomorrow, as I found out last night at my exam. I was up all last night writing a screenplay. I finished it at 10 this morning and quickly made 15 copies of this 26 page screenplay before class (we were supposed to). Don't ask me if it's any good. I haven't read it yet. I just remember trying to write dialogue while falling asleep on the keyboard.

Timeka
So, what the hell?

Tracy
I don't know.

Timeka
Damn.

Tracy
Well, what the hell?

Timeka
Shit, I dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

That's approximately when I woke up. The keyboard was making an annoying gurgling sound. And then I had to stay up for another 12 hours to take a mid-term at 7 at night. I spent the entire girls volleyball match studying for that damn thing (well, I was sitting there with a book open at least. I think it was right-side-up). And then I got there and it turned out to be easy as cake. I was actually pissed that I left the volleyball game early to take the exam. I probably would have been out of there in half an hour, had I not decided to take a nap midway through the exam. Oh well. I'll get over having had an easy exam.

Alright. This quote was actually just said about 15 minutes ago when I started this message. I have no idea what Greg and Robyn were doing back there, but it's a feeling I'm sure we all can identify with.


Quote Of the Day

"OK, I'll hold your computer and you can beat it."
-Robyn "she of the stiff neck"



Alright, now Greg, you hold Robyn so I can beat her.


Too tired to be creative (sorry),
Screaming Cricket.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment