Monday, October 27, 1997

That Line Between Here and Stalking

Hello again everybody. Sorry I fell off the edge of the earth last week, but it really ought to have a guard rail or something. Anyway, I went to our girls volleyball game this Sunday and SuperDave, my photographer friend, was taking pictures for the newspaper. Jokingly around, I asked him if he could get me some 9 by 12 glossies of a couple players. Well, he did. Which brings up a new question. Where is the line between mere admiration from afar and stalking? I mean, I have the picture, but it's not like I hung it up or anything. And I don't really follow her around as much anymore. Well, I at least don't wear the camouflage too much. At any rate, don't tell anybody about this. This information is personal and must not be shared with anyone outside of the designated hundred or so people. Because if word ever got out that I was stalking them again, it would just make it that much harder.

Alright, we (other people and myself) went to VA Tech this weekend for an ultimate frisbee tournament. We didn't necessarily "win" in the true sense of the word, but we made up for it by getting hurt. We all had a lot of fun, and as silly as the sport of frisbee sounds, it's really physically grueling. At least, that's what I was thinking as the ambulance pulled away. Well, as I was bitching about being sore on the way home, Katie was sympathetic to my situation and decided to put her two cents in...


Quote Of the Day 10/27

"Derek's worried about his bone. It's hard and flat here (pointing to my 'bone'), but it's like pointy here."
-Katie


I was already writing down her first sentence, but she just kept digging the hole.



Bouncing the bad check of fate,
Screaming Cricket.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment