Thursday, October 16, 1997

My Busy College Life

Man, I can't believe how freakin' busy I am. You'd never think just by looking that an RA has to do so much damn work. On top of the normal expected crap like roaming the halls twice a night, running volleyball tournaments for 6 hours, and going to 2-hour long staff meetings every Thursday, we have to put up with all these freshmen asking us how they can get more "involved" and shit. Hey, you wanna get more involved? Change my damn calendar then! You're the one who's been complaining for the past 3 weeks that you have no idea what's going on. Just leave me alone so I can do the damn quote of the day. Yeah, that's another thing. E-mail, at least the way I do it, should be a 3 or 4 credit course. And as if that wasn't enough, I'm managing 5 intramural teams at the same time. And this is a slow period! Thank God I dropped all my classes or I might be in over my head.

As funny as the random sexual innuendos are, when you've been doing this crap for 3 years, they, as a complete hick would say, get in your crawl. There's only so much humor value in them before they start getting annoying. But they definitely are a crowd favorite. And occasionally, I'm in the mood for one. Oh, what the hell, let's do it!


Quote of the Day 10/16

"What's that white stuff on his thing?"
-Some chick they call "Shaggy"


You would've thought she'd be prepared.


Lobbying to add more hours to the day,
Suckworm.


P.S. - I don't really hate all you guys. I just have to pretend to once in a while so you don't get spoiled.



Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment