Friday, October 17, 1997

Wave Back, Damnit

I have a problem here. Or a complaint rather. Why do people that you know and that know you refuse to say hi at certain times. For example, I know the entire girls volleyball team. Like I've actually had conversations with each and every one of them. And conversations of actual worth also. Yet whenever I see them all together in the dining hall or something, I make eye contact, wave and get nothing back. And I've decided that's the worst feeling in the world too. Because you look and feel REALLY stupid. It's unavoidable. If you like fall over a curb and spill your books all over the place, you can make fun of yourself and crap, and you'll be embarrassed a little bit, but everything will be cool. But if you make direct eye contact with somebody, wave, say hi, and they walk by you like it was a mirage, there is no comeback. You can say something like "Oh, I guess you're too cool to wave to a dork in a pink hat like me, eh?" But then you look like an ass (the jerk part of ass, as opposed to the dork part of ass). So I've decided to take the following action: Wave, nothing, get embarrassed, get an ice cream cone, and when they're not looking, run by with a ski mask and throw it at them. Well, I'll get back to you on my progress with this theory. But the thing that gets me is that they all know me, and they all know that each one of them knows me, and one of them even has a crush on me (or did I get that backwards), but they still pretend they don't know me when there are more than like 2 of them. If they weren't all so damn cute, I'd end our relationship right now.

Wow, that took a lot longer than I thought. OK, Andrew may be gone, but Russ is here. He is by no means a replacement, but he's just as ugly, so we let him play with us. (?) Anyway, I can't even remember what happened to lead to this, and I don't particularly care to try, but this is something that could have only come out of Russ' mouth (and I'll bet Billy probably said it before sometime too)...


Quote of the Day 10/17

"I may be dumb, but I'm not outright stupid."
-Russ "littledick" Johnson


Actually, I don't think Billy knows what the word "outright" means. And yes, Russ, you are.



Collapsing under the pressure of my own weight,
Dustin "the exhausted" Fisher.


Still Standing Right Here...
(that's a lie)

No comments:

Post a Comment