Wednesday, October 15, 1997

Below the Law

Let me first tell you guys something about being an RA. Not that any of you guys actually thought this, but we are not above the law. Prior to last night, I was in Susquehanna (my home for the past 4 years) twice passed quiet hours, and I was warned for noise once and documented once. That's right. An RA documented for noise violation. How backstabbing is that? I mean, if you're a cop and you see another cop murder a family of four, you don't tell anybody! You have to protect your fellow employees. I mean, come on!
OK, I hope you all realize I'm kidding. I have nothing against the RA that documented me. Hell, I think it's kind of prestigious having been written up in the same dorm for noise violation 5 years in a row. That's got to be some kind of record or something.

At any rate, the quote has nothing to do with my documentation, being it wasn't really a funny night. It's actually a Billyism. I have come to realize how much easier the quote of the day was when I lived with Billy. If I was in a bind, all I had to do was hang around the room for 10 minutes and try to talk to him about something intelligent. Eventually he'd crack. And if I was really in trouble, I could just go down the hall to see Andrew (if I could separate him from his harem of women. And also if I could stand the smell). But anyway, I was talking to Billy about a certain girl who's name I will not disclose in this e-mail, and I said...


Quote of the Day 10/15

Me: "She's kinda cute."
Anonymous: "Yeah, but you don't know her. Once you get to know her, it goes away."


Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Billy wanted to remain anonymous for this quote, OK. So we don't know who said that, if you know what I mean. ;-)



Catch you later e-mail dudes,
dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment