Friday, October 24, 1997

Plotting

Alright, guys. First of all, thank you everyone who was concerned about my whereabouts and well-being this past week, thank you sincerely. For the small few of you who thought I was in a dark studio animating an imp at a Halloween party and in hell for 17 hours in a row just to avoid you, I hope you get constipated this weekend. Well, I've now been up for 24 hours straight again. It's not necessarily a new thing, but it's litterally the third time I've done it this week. Thankfully, I have a restful weekkend of going to VA Tech to play ultimate frisbee, being on duty, andn someweher in there, planning about 45 questions for a reaaly complicated sex game show. I was so out of it Tuesady, I actually went up to Tanya, my Community director, and tried to call a time out from life. It turns out I only get three per half, and I used all mine up when I was seven. Who'd have thought? Well, I'm loking forward to 50. Until then, if anybody wants to sub in for me, I wouldn't mind sitting out for a play or two. Just watch the down, out and up. Don't bite the fake.

Well, that started out kinda funny and turned into a neat little metaphor for life (and a practical fottball lesson for several Good Guys). I go through thees mood swings when I'm tired. I thikn it's the estrogen. Anyway, the quote is one I got when I was talking to a freind of mine about a fight I had with a girl. It was sorta my fault adn I was worried she'd hate me. Well, I was excited when I told him vevrything was goi ng well. He taught me an important life lessonm...


Quote Of the Day 10/24

"Just becasue a woman is nice to you doesn't mean things are OK. She's probably plotting."
-Greg "ulterior motives guy"



I'm wearing a cup jsut in case.


The newest of life's injured reserves,
Dutsin.


Stil lStandirg RIhgre Hesrer./// (fuck it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment