Thursday, October 23, 1997

Throwback QOTD - Stomphead

Rapid fire. Here comes another "best of" quote of the day. And I figured I'd make it another Billy-related one. OK, I'll write you all more when I'm not dead.


Quote Of the Day 10/23

**************************************************************************

Subject: quote of the day 3/13


Howdy do all? Well, STOMP!! came around this past weekend and was as live as ever. Man, dat show was def! Seriously, it was the third time I've seen it, and I was just as blown away as the first time. Anyway, they put on a show just for me on Saturday. Sure, a lot of people were there, but they were just a formality for tax purposes. The show was just for me. If I had the time and the money, I'd become a STOMP!! groupie. I'd follow them from city to city, sleep out for tickets, call myself a Stomphead and park my VW bug outside the Lyric with tie-dye push brooms sticking out the sunroof. But that's just me.

Alright, this quote came from Adam because he claims he stopped playing worms with me because he didn't want to be embarrassed on the quote of the day (We all know it's just because he doesn't want us to know just how incompetent he really is). But anyway, I wrote this one down a while back, and I just wanted to prove to him that you're never safe from the quote of the day around me (insert evil maniacal laughter here). Well, all that needs to be said about this is that it was in reference to me...


Quote Of the Day 3/13

"Billy, commence the fucking."
-The worse(?) half of Dumb and Uglier



Let the record show that he never even tried.


Empathizing with Marv Levy,
dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment