Monday, September 30, 1996

A Kind of Wood

WOW!! I had 42 messages since I last checked this thing less than 24 hours ago. And I've been corrected, it apparently is legal to abort in the third trimester in most states. Just thought you should know. And Chris, actually sororities and female fraternities are two completely different things. I have no idea how or why, but they are. I found out something that you shouldn't do and I thought I'd let you all in on it before you make this mistake. Never rub Mineral Ice or Ben-Gay on your shoulder and then rub your eye before washing your hand. That just stings a lot. It feels like the equivalent of using a Hall's menthol cough drop that's been half sucked for a contact lens. Basically, just don't do it.

Well, thank you all who wished us a happy anniversary, and thank you for the lovely card Kristen. What it lacked in actual cost, it made up for in spelling errors. Well, I added a new member to the list and he's already the quotemaster of the day. He shares a common belief with a few of my ex-girlfriends (no names will be mentioned)...


Quote Of the Day 9/30

"Monogamy? Isn't that a kind of wood?"
-Eddie



I always thought it was a board game.


Giving myself an eye massage,
Extendo.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment