Friday, September 13, 1996

Billy and the Jetski

Hello again faithful followers. I'm sorry again that your trusty leader has again fallen behind in his work, but those veterans of the list should not be too surprised. At any rate, I hope everybody survived Friday the 13th. I actually didn't know it was Friday the 13th until halfway through my French class. That's about when she handed out the quiz I wasn't prepared for. As far as bad luck goes though, I know a couple people who had their Friday the 13th a day late:

Billy, Jen, Carl, Jason Varga, Joe (friend from home), and I all went Jetskiing early Saturday morning. To make a long story short, while pulling in close to one another to talk, Carl shut his Jetski off and drifted, while Billy headed straight for him, of course forgetting to shut off the engine. And so Billy coasts closer and closer, until eventually a wave brings the jet boat up so high in the water, that when it came down upon Carl's Jetski, it left a hole all the way through a really thick fiberglass exterior. Carl was forced to go back in and Billy, Jen, and I headed in with the jet boat. Only the jet boat wouldn't go above 2 miles per hour, so it took us 45 minutes to get back. We were wet and freezing as it was very cold that day. And we finally got back to change, and anyone else ever in this position would appreciate what we all felt:


Quote Of the Day 9/13

"It feels good just to be naked."
-Billy Keneival


Sorry for the long intro, but I thought you all needed to know.


Standing naked in a parking lot,
Dustin


Still Standing Right Here…


No comments:

Post a Comment