Thursday, September 19, 1996

Pranked!

Hello again all. It's your slightly behind in his time management dose of daily pleasure. Well, I'll refrain from completely demeaning third north by bragging about the flogging as I'm sure they feel defeated enough. I'm sure that the more mature one's will get over it and still hang out while the rest of the floor will keep pretending they don't see me (like that's possible). But for those who don't know, our floor (third south) challenged third north to a little sports competition. We won all the sports, but even cooler was the prank(s) we pulled on them beforehand. We went through the trouble of cutting out over 100 or so feet in the shape of 3S for third south and put them all over the hall as if we walked all over them. But even cooler was the other prank we pulled. We got 30 helium balloons and wrote stuff like "Third South Rules" on them and hung one outside each person on third north's window. Unfortunately, a third northian spotted them and ripped down our feat (and feet) before anyone could appreciate it. But we did it, and I'd like to see them try and top it. (Note the pun: top it)

Anyway, while coloring in those 100 feet, things got a little confusing and a little hectic in the room and at one point Brigid said (and I retorted)...


Quote Of the Day 9/19

Brigid: "Where's my other foot?"
Me: "At the end of your other leg."



History has been rewritten. The south won the war.


And I know Ryan can't stand it,
The Pink Knight.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment