Thursday, September 12, 1996

French Socks

Bonjour! Or for all of you who don't speak French, Hello, you inferior American scum! Anyway, I want to point out one hopefully unlikely error that Joe (most don't know him yet) in my lobby against the computer lab. If everybody gives them pennies, then somebody who gives them a $50 bill might piss them off enough to give them 4992 pennies back for change. But hell, I'm willing to take the chance for the good of the team.

This quote comes from French class, when our teacher was trying to tell us about how different words have different thingys (not her word) in front of them to indicate male and female words, like "le chien" and "la chat" and stuff like that. So she tries to give us an example...


Quote Of the Day 9/12

"Socks have sex. Let me rephrase that. Socks have gender."
-Carrie


So that's what they do when we close our underwear drawer!! No wonder I always have one leftover when I do the wash!


Going barefoot from now on,
Extendo.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment