Thursday, September 26, 1996

Sorority Initiation

First of all, I'd like to make a correction on the last quote of the day. It should have been the quotes from 9/24 & 9/25. Turns out I'm further ahead than I thought.
Well, it seems I've struck a nerve with that frat and girl frat thing. First of all, I'd like to tell the three of you that responded to me privately, that I know a "girl frat" is really called a sorority. And one more thing, I am just poking fun at the system. No need to start any frat/anti-frat wars. I know you don't literally "buy your friends." It's more like renting them for four years. And I've never really had to had people vote on whether or not they wanted me to hang out with them either. Though maybe we should start doing that. I've also never been a boy scout, though most of the people I know who were, have since grown out of it. And paying money to go towards the national chapter fee is equivalent to paying money to be called a ZBT and so on. And we all know what goes on at those "socials" that the frats throw. Ask Barnes. But like I said, I'm only kidding here. I don't condone or condemn farts or sobrieties. I just make fun of everyone. I'm an equal opportunity offender.

But since we're on the topic, I'll bring up a conversation Mark and I had the other night as part of our female-bashing conversation.


Quote Of the Day 9/26

Mark: "Sorority girls suck even more, don't you think?"
Me: "Yeah, it's part of their initiation."


Please remember that "only kidding" clause I mentioned earlier. No need to break out the heavy artillery.



Trying to find my way through the great maze of corn,
Screaming Cricket.


Still Stranded Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment