Monday, September 23, 1996

Repressed Laughter

Hello. I'm finally caught up to this week at least! Hey, I need to tell you guys that something happened to me in class Monday that hasn't happened to me since high school. I was in a really long boring lecture death class sitting next to John and I did something so insignificant and unimportant to the story that led John to giggle a little. I laughed at the fact that he giggled at such a silly thing and for the next ten minutes, John and I experienced something we've all experienced in class before or while your mother is yelling at you or something: we couldn't stop laughing. The teacher was still lecturing and we were doing our best to try to control our laughter so as to not attract attention to ourselves. But everytime I started to regain control of my body, John would release a slight nasal blurt and I would be gone again. I even tried reading my text to try and stop laughing, but nothing was working. I tried so hard to repress my laughter my eyes were watering. People around us wanted to know what was so funny and we told them nothing. Because it really was nothing. It finally ended when I tried so hard to repress a laugh, that it burst full force out of my head. I tried to play it off as a cough, but when the teacher asked if that was a laugh or a cough, I couldn't lie with John sitting right next to me giggling till his head was red. So I said both. Well, that was a little excitement in our 3 hour Monday night class.

You know, rooming with Billy makes quote of the day so much easier. I could probably have a quote of the day and a Billy of the day if I so desired. Well, this came up in a conversation with Mark about why bestiality wasn't natural (don't ask)...


Quote Of the Day 9/23

Mark: "Guy and a dog, can't make a kid."
Billy: "Yeah, but they can make a cat."



And we let Billy experiment with test tubes.


Love, pink hats, and volleyballs,
Extendo.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment