Tuesday, October 1, 1996

Former Emotional Dominatrix

Well, I just had to do my first film last Thursday. It was doomed from the start. To begin my film, I took the camera to Giant to do my film there about a Banana. I got two shots into it when they kicked us out. That's right. I got kicked out of Giant along with SuperDave and Jason. They had to call Giant headquarters on us and threatened to expose my film. They were real dicks about it so I encourage all of you to boycott Giant Foods! Of course I don't expect you to follow this, as I have already broken that promise, but I'll be moved by your nice gesture. Second thing: The morning after, I had a hooded sweatshirt on with just that one pocket that goes all the way through and the very expensive light meter in it. I went to pee and lifted up my sweatshirt to avoid peeing on it. Then, just as I should have expected, the light meter fell in the toilet I had just peed in. Not a fun thing to wash off. The lens then proceeded to fog up from the pee inside of it. Let's just say it wasn't a great first outing.

Well, staying in the theme of quotes having to do with ex-girlfriends, this quote comes from one. I was talking to Leigh this weekend, and just for some background, she's always had quite a dominant personality, and in a conversation we had where she was trying to defend the fact that she's changed and is nice to Joe, she said...


Quote Of the Day 10/1

"You can be nice and still have...you know...subservient men."
-Leigh "former" emotional dominatrix


Anything you say can and will be used against you


The walls have ears too,
Screaming Cricket.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment