Wednesday, October 16, 1996

Exit Only, Bud

Well, the plague of those damn mugs is finally over. WE WON OUR INDOOR SOCCER TOURNAMENT!! And we did it in dramatic fashion. We were down by 4 with 6 1/2 minutes left to go, and tied it to go into overtime, and then won there. Sorry, Tony, Jenn and Laura, I'm not trying to rub it in, but with all due respect, I'm sick of the mugs. You don't have 10 of them yet. Regardless, it was the most exciting game I've ever been a part of. The mens game that we lost in the last 30 seconds right before it was probably the second most exciting. And I wonder why I 'm always behind in my work.

Speaking of work, I finally shot some stuff for my video project today. It involved Jason, Chris Swanson, Christina, Suzanne, the evil Dustin, and myself playing basketball. I refuse to set this up any better, because it would lose too much.


Quote Of the Day 10/16

"There's only a certain amount of people that will let you shove your hand up their ass."
-Chris "the proctologist" Swanson


Sorry Chris, exit only bud.


Ambassador of the Afghanistan Afghan Stands,
Dustin Abdul-Fisher.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment