Thursday, October 17, 1996

The Coroner of Love

For those of you who missed it, this past Friday night, we were graced with the presence of a Susquehanna ghost. That's right, The Chief himself stopped by to spread cheer and a little gross anatomy over the land. Sedgley was nice enough to let us in on the goings on in his graduate school classes. Turns out he's been dissecting dead humans for quite a while now. I found the conversation a bit on the disgusting side, but Suzanne, sadist that she is, became even more eager to get to med school as the conversation progressed. Well, as the big guy kept speaking, he was telling us how and why he was getting so much experience at his surgical techniques. Turns out, the other members of his "cuts group" were a little bashful around the dead bodies...


Quote Of the Day 10/17

"Nobody else in my cuts group would do it, and I've been there for three hours... I'm tired. I want to get out of there... Fine, I'll cut the penis in half."
Dr. Sedgley


You're a bigger man than I, Matt (you know what I mean).


The coroner of love,
Screaming Cricket.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment