Wednesday, October 9, 1996

Transformation Complete

Yes it's that time of the month again (no, not THAT time). The time where the Pimp-Daddies and Everyday @ Six play at the Bank. They are playing there tonight, and if enough interest is raised, we can all go! And Cliff (the suave lookin' guy from Everywhere @ Once), promised to dedicate a song to each and every one of his fans who wore a pink hat. I think he was referring only to me when he made that comment, but he probably didn't plan on me renting out my hats!! Well, if you are at all interested, call me at x1962. Or if you've just been having a bad day and want to chat. But in that case, just so I know ahead of time, I go by the code name "Chad." So if you want to go to the concert, ask for me by name. If you want to tell me how you're dog went to the vet to get a splinter removed from his paw, just ask for "Chad."

I'll warn you all ahead of time, if you're in a frat, or a girl frat, or the cub scouts, you may find this offensive. Well, probably not really, since I know none of you are in that evil womanizing club known as the "zeebeetees." At least I hope not. Or else I'm in trouble. Anyway, there is this real dickhead who still goes here that a friend and I saw practicing soccer with ZBT a while back. We always knew he was a dick, but now, just to accentuate his personality, he joined the mother ship of all prick organizations. To this, Davey said...


Quote Of the Day 10/9

"He's joined ZBT. Transformation to ass hole complete."
-Davey "says it like it is" Keane



Next he'll be playing mailbox baseball with Biff Tannen and Anita Hill.



Trying to surf in the wading pool of opportunity,
Screaming Cricket.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment