Friday, October 4, 1996

Intimate Officiating

I can tell by your silence that you are overwhelmed with humor. But I can also tell by your stench that you're still out there. Well, intramural volleyball season is over which means two things: I won't be reffing or playing anymore games so I won't come home with constant shoulder and knee problems, and football season starts. So the real spinal and neck problems should start to surface. Well, that was more like three or four things, but who's counting?

Speaking of reffing volleyball games, the last game I ever "up reffed," we were looking for somebody willing to be my down ref. Gary finally asked Cory if he wanted to do it, to which he responded...


Quote Of the Day 10/4

"Sure, Dustin. I'll go down on you."
-Cory


You gotta love that referee humor!


Wiping my butt with the toilet paper of despair,
Extendo.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment