Tuesday, October 8, 1996

Alterior Motives

I think the world today puts too much stress on deadlines, and just in general running around. Everybody's always in a rush, and it's making the world more impatient. For example, just the other day, some guy tried to pass me in a car wash.

I don't know how many of you out there know Greg (actually, I know exactly how many of you out there know Greg, it just seemed like a good opening), but I think Suzanne put him in his place with this quote. We were all conversing and Greg was telling us how he can recognize every scent of perfume and he was telling us some of the moves he uses to persuade women. And he still maintained that he was being sincere and had no alterior motives, to which Suzanne replied...


Quote Of the Day 10/8

"Greg, you're the kind of guy that just radiates alterior motives."
-Suzanne



Sorry Greg.


Desperately seeking Suzanne,
Bungle Nut.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment