Monday, October 14, 1996

Corns Borrows My Job

This is a message I got from Jason that was funny enough as is just to send the entire message as the quote of the day for today. And it also gives my lazy ass a break.

Eating potato chips and pickin my wedge,
Screaming Cricket.


Still Standing Right Here...

************************************************************************

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 21:48:07 -0400 (EDT)
From: Powdered Toast Man <jcorns1@gl.umbc.edu >
To: Dustin Fisher <dfishe1@gl.umbc.edu >
Subject: quote of the day

okay...this one has got to make the quote...


meawad and I are in the computer lab (we have been since friday). Along with us is a few of the people from our computer science course. One of them happens to be what I consider a very attractive young blonde. That is the preliminary knowledge.

a few weeks ago, billy and dave and I were playing hacker Jr. on the computer, and we happened into one of billy's friends files, and we copied a file called .fuck. if, at the prompt you type fuck , basically it is a hell of a big zwrite. any way...chris was in the middle of a serious statement about the project, when my little window at the bottom said that billy had logged in. meawad zwrote him, to which billy implemented the fuck command. (the ensuing zwrite war was not pretty).

during the war, dawn, the young blonde I spoke so highly of before, came up to see how we were doing, and was a witness to chris's stumble over his sentence explaining what his plan for the program was.

here's where it gets funny:

dawn patted chris on the head and walked away...(y'know, making fun of the fact that he screwed up his thought).

when he got done giggling over the fact that he could speak jasonese...he said, in explanation of his forgotten thought, "I've just got fuck on the brain..."



abusing my grasp of the english language,

Powdered Toast Man

No comments:

Post a Comment