Saturday, April 27, 1996

Weed Steals My Job

Okay, this battle for the quote of the day crown must stop! Dustin is the rightful owner, and while he battles dragons and fly balls for the good of the campus, we must be patient. I would never dream of usurping his throne, but I swear to God if Dustin had heard this, it would be the quote of the day for the next 26 weeks.
I was visiting some friends from the Rugby team, and they were trying to get their Oriental roommate Hana to take them to Backdraft. This guy Iman comes up to my friend Ian and says, "Why don't you get that Chink on the sofa to take us to Backdraft?" Ian looks at him and says, "Man, that's my roommate, chill out!" Then he looks at us and says:

Quote of the Day whenever

"He called Hana 'that Chink on the sofa...that'll go over like a pregnant pole vaulter."

Weed

"Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name. But what's puzzling you is the nature of my game."
R.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment