Friday, April 19, 1996

The New Geography

Has anybody else out there ever noticed that in both sections of the dining hall, especially the "quiet side," they hang the clocks up strategically so that there is a glare from some light from everywhere you look at it in the room! Everybody look next time you're in there. You can't tell what time it is unless you get up REALLY close to it. BAD THING!! In fact, this is like the definition of Bad Thing!! I was playing volleyball yesterday out in the sand pit and when I went to leave, my keys were missing. I have absolutely no idea where they could be, so if anyone sees them, let me know. Complete description: They are on this bright pink phone cord-looking thing and they open my door. Help. Because if I can't find it, then all the locks in Susquehanna need to get changed and I have to pay for it (around a couple hundred dollars from what I hear). So if I can't find them in the next week, I'll be sending out a message asking people to contribute to the "Dustin Is A Dumbass Fund,' which will take precedence to the "Chris Is A Dumbass Fund," because we all know Chris was aiming for Lisa's window anyway. ;-)

This quote is also from a long time ago (even longer) and also from Sedge. Before Christmas Break, Sedge and I were having a conversation about where we were spending Christmas vacation. He asked where I would be for break...


Quote Of the Day 4/19

Me: "Hopefully, I'll be spending a little time in New Jersey."
Sedge: "Why, what's in New Jersey?"
Me: "Michigan."


The look on his face is what actually should have made quote of the day. And for those of you who are lost... tough!



The parking vigilante,
Extendo.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment