Thursday, April 18, 1996

30 Monkeys

Sorry this one is so late, but Eighthmania kind of snuck up on me. Oh, and by the way, if you weren't there... you didn't really miss too much. The Pimp-Daddies were fun as always, but I couldn't enjoy it fully as I was stuck in a mosh pit in bare feet (OUCH!!). But I got my share of crowd surfing in. One more Pimp-Daddy note: The Pimp-Daddies are playing with the Houseplants and EVERYDAY @ SIX this Wednesday at the Bank. I'm going along with a few people from back here and a couple of Loyolan friends too and I'm trying to raise interest. Anyway, let me know if you want to go, 'kay?

This quote came from a little while ago. Actually a long time ago, like just as we got back from winter break. I went to see 12 Monkeys over break with Sedge and liked it so much, that I drug Joe and Erick to see it when I got back home over break. However, halfway through the movie, the entire power shut off and the emergency lighting came on. Anyway, they gave us 2 free tickets to any AMC theatre as compensation for the power outage. I was telling Sedge this story when we first got back, to which he said...


Quote Of the Day 4/18

"Wow. So you get 30 monkeys for the price of 12!"
-The "Master"


Making faces back at little kids,
Screaming Cricket.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment