Saturday, April 27, 1996

The Futility of Finals

GEEZ!! You don't check your E-mail for a week...

Alright troops, I really shouldn't be doing this because I have a paper to write, a tape to edit, and a freelance lancer to behead by sunrise, but I heard rumors of an alleged attempted stealing of my position as quote of the day Emeritus. Well, I trust that the perpetrator was put straight by Detective Smiley AND WILL NOT TRY THIS AGAIN EVEN IF DUSTIN IS FALLING BEHIND!!!!
Seriously, you'll all have to excuse MacFreelander. He's been diagnosed with Sychistsoid Pinkhatenus. It's a rare disease where penis envy drives a person to try to take over another person’s E-mail list. So please forgive him. You slip and hit that button just once, and next thing you know, the hounds are right up on your ass and you're fresh out of dog tranquilizer death darts. But a few tips for the quote of the day, Yelnick: First of all, sexual references are passe (picture an accent eh grave on the "e"), and should be avoided unless you're desperate, or it was REALLY good. Secondly, don't bother telling them what happened at Pitt. No one really cares. They just barely care about my life, and they're my actual friends. And most of them page through to the quote directly anyway. Well, I'm sure you've gotten your severe internet spanking, so I'll let you go now. And thanks to all my faithful followers. You all get a big wet kiss from Scott for your continued support.

Wow! It's really getting late (or early actually). So here's a quote from Detective Smiley himself about this paper and the class we have to write it for, and about his major and life in general:

"The Titanic is going down. I've just woken up and realized there are no lifeboats. I'm looking for a wooden plank, anything. I don't care if you have a dinghy."
-The Bungling Sleepyhead


Love, pink hats, volleyballs, videotapes, softballs, research papers, due dates, fat guys, soccer balls, overdue library books, attendance sheets, recontracting, registration, and a
brownie bottom sunday,
Stressing Cricket.


Still Trying To Stand Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment