Thursday, April 25, 1996

Mike Steals My Job - 4

Alright, so here I am again taking over Dustin's ex-job.

Not a damn thing else is happening at Pitt, but I can make stuff up, y'all'll never know the difference.

You know that big building in the middle of campus? The Cathedral of Learning, a forty-two story Gothic Cathedral? Well, yesterday, I was playing football on the Cathedral Lawn and a pass went through the receiver's hands and into the wall of the Cathedral, AND IT FELL DOWN! Not the ball, the Cathedral. So anyway, all the people in the building were okay, but one unlucky Weiner Dog was killed when the building fell on him. He put up a good fight, trying to maneuver himself so that when it fell on him he would be inside an open window (a la Aladdin), but you know how the depth perception is on a Weiner Dog (especially one's made after 1968) and he didn't make it.

Also, I found twenty bucks.


Okay, for all of you who want to win a prize (Joe can be in on this one) I'll give a prize to anyone who can tell me which of these stories is true. (Hint: if anyone says the first one, the contest is off)

So, here's the second quote, again from my lovable Girlfriend, Kris, Smiley, The 'Ol Ball and Chain, The Reason I Ain't Gots No Cash. She and I live about 5 hours apart. (Not during school, I mean our HOME homes. Our campus is BIG, but let's be realistic) We live about 5 hours apart, and we're going to be visiting each other over the summer, her coming to my house once a month, and I going to her house once a month. What we couldn't figure out was who would go to the other's house FIRST, which prompted her to say,

"You can't come first, I WANNA COME FIRST!"


Willy Nilly Silly Ol Bear,
Rance Fleerander, The Flee Fleerance Rancer

Still Stealing Dustin's Job Right Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment