Monday, April 8, 1996

Daylight Savings Sucker

Hey everybody. I hope all your weekends were fun and Eastery. And if you haven't yet, remember to set your clocks ahead. But don't do it when you're tired or this will happen: I put my laundry in the dryer yesterday at around 3:30 and on my way up, I stopped in John's room for a while and he reminded me to set the clock ahead. So I went back to my room and set my clock ahead an hour, and proceeded to clean up the room a bit (I know it doesn't look it, Billy, but I did). Anyway, I looked at the clock and it read 5:00, and I remembered that I had put my laundry in at 3:30. So I went down to get it out of the dryer.

It wasn't done yet.

For those of you who like Greg, and for those of you who don't, and for those of you who just want free pizza, we're having a Gamma Phi Pi (Gimme Free Pizza) meeting this coming Friday night in the lobby. Greg has ordered us about 10 free pizzas, subs out the ass and caffeine to wash it all down. And he's put me in charge of rounding up the people to consume the free food. So feel free to come on down to the lobby of Susquehanna this Friday around 8:30ish. The occasion is his second Gordan Elliot appearance where he allegedly "meets" for the first time this lesbian who he's been dating over the internet (it just needed to be on a talk show). And this weekend, he's doing the Jenny Jones show. Maybe our fraternity will have to have another election night when that show airs. Anyway, feel free to eat our pizza. We encourage it.

So this past weekend, we were all hanging out in John's room (the 5 of us who stayed this weekend), and John was reading a quote of the day, when he turned around and said to me...


Quote Of the Day 4/8

"How can you still be standing right there? You've been standing there for like two years. Take a walk! Sit down! Go out!..."
-My roommate that's not really my roommate




Living in an Amish paradise,
Extendo.


Peeing on John's pillow...

No comments:

Post a Comment