Tuesday, April 9, 1996

Thieves, All of You

GEEZ!! You don't check your e-mail for like five minutes, and next thing you know, you have two imposters trying to take over quote of the day!!! Come on, Shannon. You really didn't want to lower yourself to the ranks of Foster and Lance Freelander, the free freelance lancer, did you? Well, anyway, for those of you who didn't get the quote from Shannon, it went something like this (O.K., exactly like this):

************************************************************************

> Subject: Quote of the Day: March 19, 1996
>
>
> "Do not condemn the judgment of another because
> it differs from your own. You may both be wrong."
>
> Dandemis
>
>
>

------- FORWARD, End of original message -------

******************************************************************

I vaguely remember some ancient Chinese proverb along the same lines. My memory is kind of clouded, but I think the saying went something like this:
"Don't cut out the coupons in your neighbor's newspaper just because he walks a different breed of Shitzu. They may both have flees."

FooNaiHaiWoh


Second of all, an announcement: Wayward Sun is playing on the half quad (from now on referred to as the eighth) this Saturday from 12:00 (noon) to 2:00 (two o'clock). I encourage everyone to come out. They are really fun to see in concert regardless of if you like their music or not. And I won't promise that I'll have bells on, but I'll definitely be there (as if that's incentive). And Nikki, I can stall them for about 5 minutes, so all you have to do is get off work 7 hours and 55 minutes early.

Recently, Laura has been becoming jealous of Suzanne's recent quote of the day notoriety (among other things ;-), but we won't talk about them right now), so she's decided to try and catch up by shoving her foot in her own mouth last night with this...


Quote Of the Day 4/9

"I have one of my own. It lives. It breathes. It wiggles when I want it to."
-Her Fatheadedness



Peeing on Shannon and Conover’s pillow,
Extendo.


Standing Over Here Again...

No comments:

Post a Comment