Tuesday, April 16, 1996

Just a Dork

Bon jour. Je suis le papier bleu. Sorry bout that, but I gotta tune up on my French because I'm probably taking it next semester with Suzanne (almost makes you want to puke, eh?). And in case you non-French speakers out there were wondering, I just said "Good day. I am blue paper." It's one of three sentences I can still say after two years of French in high school over four years ago. I can't remember how to say "Can you please fix my broken record player?" off hand, and I wouldn't want to even try to spell the other one.
Well, today has been kind of weird so far. I fell asleep in class today (not the weird part), and after a while, I was so out of it, I started to have a daydream. The daydream wasn't complex, but it was just enough to get me disoriented. I dreamt that I walked up to the front of the class for some reason (don't remember why) and fell asleep in the desk up front. IT was really real, because I already was asleep, so I didn't have to feel different or anything. So when I woke up I had that split second of whatthehellhappenedness. But I soon realized what had happened and went right back to sleep.

Well, I'm sure a lot of us can relate to this quote, and I've been doing pretty good with straying away from the sexual reference quotes of the day too. Anyway, this one might remind you of yourself in high school, so have fun...


Quote Of the Day 4/16

"...and then I got my braces off and contacts instead of my glasses. Then I was just a dork. I had no other excuse."
-Suzzie



P.S.- Congratulations to the Good People are in order. We had our first win yesterday and a 19-4 victory is a good way to start off the season.


Peeing on Chris' head,
Screaming Frog.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment