Tuesday, April 23, 1996

Mike Steals My Job - 3

The green MONKEYS are not dangerous, but their AUNTS aRE!!!!!?

It seems again Dustin is neglecting his duties as Quote of the Day Coordinator Emeritus. (I don't know what Emeritus means, but I saw it after some Professor's name and thought it sounded cool. Say it out loud, emeritus, emeritus, glad I ain't got gingivitis.) So, once again, I must take the initiative and get this thing done for you all. God I hate Dustin. First our engagement, now this.

Anyway, let me catch you up on the news here at Pitt. Like I said, we're in Finals Week, which i have already told one of you is short for God I Hate Finals Because I Have To Study A Semester's Worth Of Stuff In One Night AND I HATE COFFEE BUT I NEED IT TO STAY AWAKE, So I'll Take The F. I'll give a prize to the first one who guesses who I said that to, and Joe, you can't answer.

Other things at Pitt, let me see......the Penguins are in the Superbowl or something, but I've been studying so much I don't even know who they're playing. I think maybe the Brazilian Team.

But what is REALLY cool, is the fact these two Professor's were stuck in one of the elevators, and...

So, here is one of the quotes I'm doing here, it was said by quite a brilliant mind, my girlfriend, also known as klmst60+@pitt.edu . (but she only let's close friends call her that) She's a nursing student, and she's studying diseases right now for her finals, and to help her study, she keeps calling up one of her friends and telling her all about the specific disease. So I walked into her room the other day, and heard her say,

"Ok, Kelly, now I'm gonna give you syphilis!"



Tan hats, Finals and Ramen Noodles, OH MY!
Yelnick MacWawa

Still Masticating Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment