Friday, April 12, 1996

Good Vibrations

Gutenmorgan, everyone. Sorry this Friday's quote is so late, but there really weren't any great stand-out quotes. That, and I'm like really lazy. In fact, I'm going to answer the question that a few of you have asked recently. I was offered the alternate position for RAship, and silly me was too upset/lazy/forgetful to return my letter of acceptance by the date needed. I turned it in late, but in all likelihood, I will not be an RA next year, and anyone who wants to help me shit bomb ORL can E-mail me back here. And I see Chris has already started without me.
Well, anyhow, I was over Suzanne's room (surprise), and her roommate, Courtney was commenting on the music playing and how her speaker was right around where her and Steve were sitting. And out of the blue, she turns to him and says:


Quote Of the Day 4/12

"Can't you feel her voice vibrating in your butt?"
-Courtney


By the way, if you all would like to reach me and I'm not in my room, try me in Suzanne's (x8724). The same would probably apply for her. ;)



The shepherd,
Dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment