Monday, February 22, 1999

Doing For Family

Hey everybody. I'm gonna try to get this week off to a good start by doing Monday's quote of the day on Monday. I don't know if any of you guys and gals out there drive home from wherever you are at 4:00 in the morning on a weekday/night, but there's a strange phenomenon that happens around that time. It's some funky ass Indian rush hour. (That was supposed to be a reference to the turn "Indian Summer," not a racial slur against Native Americans or people of the Indian persuasion) Seriously, the beltway is actually difficult to merge onto. I don't know who all these freakin people are up at this hour, and I especially don't know where the hell they're going at that ungodly hour of the morning. One day, I'm just going to follow one of these strange people. Though, I can already see me pulling into a driveway behind some guy who was just going to go to bed. That would be pretty unfulfilling.
Today is my mom's birthday everybody. If you can, you should check out what I did for her birthday. I made her a webpage: (http://members.aol.com/mymaiscool/private/index.html) She's turning 50, by the way. You all can feel free to e-mail her at Shefish@aol.com . Just leave her a little note about how cool I am or something. Or tell her how attractive she is and how you think she should ditch that guy she's with or something like that. Anyway, so a big ole Happy Birthday to ma today.

I ate dinner at my aunt's house last week sometime. It turns out she's a pretty damn good cook. This is also the family member that comes closest to me in the sarcastic nature of their sense of humor. She's even got a twinge of bitter in there just for flavor. Anyway, the meal was just about over, and she invited me back to do it again sometime and told me I could bring a friend. I asked her if it could be a female friend, to which she replied...


Quote Of the Day 2/22/99

"Well, sure you can bring a girl with you. I'll try not to pick my nose or pass gas too loudly if it'll help my nephew get some."
-Great Aunt Joyce


My uncle is talking about getting me a stripper for my 25th birthday. And grandma is trying to fix me up with this hooker friend of hers.



Not so smelling like a rose,
Screaming Cricket.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment