Tuesday, February 9, 1999

A Shittier Car

Well, here's the throwdown really quick. It ain't funny and it ain't really punctual either, but it is relevant to those of you who check your e-mail before 10:00 tonight. There's a case and a half of beer in my fridge and I need to get rid of it soon. So I'm gonna do it tonight. I'd prefer to not have to do it myself because I hate beer. Misti offered to come and help but I hate to bestow that kind of burden on her alone. (I don't think used the word "bestow" properly in that sentence, but I'm willing to overlook it if you are.) So anyway, I'm having a party tonight I guess. Everybody's invited, but I reserve the right to kick out any Jessupial(s) if I see it necessary.

Well, I need to get back to work. Well, kinda. Anyway, Geoff, me, and somebody else was sitting around the office earlier this month and we were all playing on the internet and Geoff got a call saying that there was something that needed to be fixed in the Fitness Center. To this, he stood up and said that he had to go "do work." Whoever else was in the room made a facetious comment to the effect of "well, I guess that's why you make the big bucks," to which he responded...


Quote Of the Day 2/9/99

"That's how come I can afford an '83 car."
-Sir Geoffrey


He may actually have a shittier car than I. Lucky guy.


Bound and broken on the floor,
Natalie Imbruglia.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment