Friday, March 15, 1996

The Pity Kiss

Morning everyone. Listen, I've still got that 5-10 page paper to write by 11:00, so I can't promise I'll be long. But I do want to say that Bennigans was a real blast last night. Everybody seemed to have a good time, and we all got to sing to Mark again. And I'm still amazed at that Magic Shell stuff or whatever it is. One of you chemists will have to explain to me how it works someday.
Well, I want to wish you all a happy and fun Spring Break (except of course those people without one). And while you're all at Florida or Nags Head, you can all think of how bored I'll be sitting at home watching reruns of old Growing Pains. Well, today was another Pimp Daddy Day. It was even Pimp Daddier than it was yesterday. Well, Kate and I were sitting on the little ledge outside and talking about how I don't have any balls or guts or anything. Then I looked up and saw a cute girl in the parking lot. I asked Kate how much money she'd give me if I just brazenly walked up and kissed her...


Quote Of the Day 3/15

"I won't give you any money. I might even give her a few dollars."
-Kate


And let's all applaud Kate for making the quote but not in her usual fashion. This was actually an intelligent retort rather than her usual sexual innuendos.


Strapping on the fat guy dildo,
Dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment