Tuesday, March 26, 1996

English B Good

If you aren't going to STOMP!!, you are permitted to skip the following paragraph. But if you're bored, you may read it. I can't stop you now.

Alright. If you're keeping track, this is supposed to be from Tuesday. Is everybody EXCITED TO SEE STOMP!!? If it wasn't so shitty outside and I hadn't been up all night, I might be more excited. But I'll catch a nap and I'll be up there tonight. For those that don't know, here's the plan: We meet in Susquehanna by at least 6:30, preferably earlier. We'll either meet in the lobby or Third South somewhere. Here's an easy way to tell which one. If you get into the lobby at around 6:30 and there aren't 30 other people there, we're up on Third South. My extension is x1965 for you off campus people. We will have 6 cars to fit 31 people, so expect to get to know people. And I need you to drive, Jacy. SuperDave, we'll get you there. Also, if everybody could give at least a dollar to you chauffer for parking, we'd all appreciate it, as I think it'll be around $6 per car. Anyway, we'll try to leave here by 6:45, though 7:00 seems more realistic. The show starts at 8:00, so it should give us plenty of time to get lost twice at the most (just kidding (I hope)). After the show, most of you will be filled with excitement and will not want to go home. Well, here's what'll happen. We go back to UMBC after STOMP!! to sort things out and get people rides back to their respective schools/states. After we did all this, we go find a place to eat or something, and everyone is required to keep a beat with their silverware. Sound good? If anybody has problems, call STOMP!! headquarters at (410) 455-1965.

O.K. Those of you not going to STOMP!! can start reading again. By the way, I want to predict now, that by this time next year, STOMPMANIA!! will have started and they'll be appearing on talk shows and Saturday Night Live and stuff like that. Well, I got another quote from back home, and this one is from me. We were pulling into a restaurant with free valet parking (Erick, Joe, Kate, and I), and it looked crowded, so we weren't sure if we wanted to stay and eat there. So we stopped right in front of the valet parking guys and decided to discuss the issue. After about 20 seconds, I was growing concerned of the confused look on the valet parking attendants and wanted Erick to move the car so I hurriedly lashed out at Erick:


Quote Of the Day 3/26

"HURRY UP!! THEIR STANDING AT US AND LOOKING FUNNY!!"
-Me


Head of the STOMP!! fan club,
Screaming Cricket.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment