Tuesday, March 12, 1996

Taxes are Stupid

Hey guys, I'm doing this one early so I don't have to worry about it later on today. I've got so much crap to do, it's not funny. Normally I only have a little crap to do, and it's funny. Sometimes when I have nothing to do, it's hilarious. And still other times, when there's even less than nothing to do, I can't stop laughing for days. Well, for the first time in probably a long time, I opened up my account today to find no messages. My little flag on the mailbox stayed down, and I had to check my account because I still didn't believe it then. But I had no messages. No replies to the quote, no annoying forwards, nothing. Now this isn't an open invitation for Earl or Barnes or anyone else to mail dump me. Because my account will exceed quota. I've got 6846 megabytes of info in my account and I'm only allowed to have 7000 before it starts screwing up. I think I just sealed my grave there.

Alright, I'm kind of getting sick of these blatant sexual references and I've got to cater to all my audiences. I haven't been paying enough attention to the David portion of the crowd. And when everyday brings a sexual reference, they kind of get on your nerves. So this one came from the mother of a friend of mine. The discussion was about him wanting to work a couple extra nights, and his mother was worried about him making too much money, thus having to file taxes. Well, assuming there are no more interruptions, here is the...


Quote Of the Day 3/12

"You can't afford to make more money."
-Chris MacLeod's mom


Running from shadows on the wall,
Screaming Cricket.


The Hook Brings You Back...

...and gets stuck in your head all damn day!

No comments:

Post a Comment