Tuesday, March 5, 1996

The Guy on First

Hi guys. Well, after a massive guilt trip at dinner last night, there are a few additions to the quote of the day list. I know at least one of them is a returner and actually made it into the Anniversary issue, so if we could all give CrashandJami a big welcome, they'll certainly appreciate it.
Anyway, I'm having a pretty lousy day academically and I'm really tired, so I'll keep this short. This quote came from breakfast a while ago when Matt Anderson was looking through my STOMP!! pamphlet. He came to a page with a saying that I'm sure we've all heard, but he had an answer I never related it to before...


Quote Of the Day 3/5

"'Who's Who?' Isn't he the guy on first?"
-Matt


Praying to the patron saint of late computer art projects,
Extendo.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment