Thursday, March 28, 1996

The Catering Truth

Alright, I'm almost caught up. And I finally got some sleep. After staying up for two straight nights, I slept straight through breakfast and lunch, and I'll probably go back in my room after this and nap until dinner. Oh, and before you get pissed Lance, I know that I didn't win our very first game of head twister, but it kind of ended in a draw when the cops showed up. Well, I'm going to hurry up and do this so I can nap until dinner, and then get up and eat, and go see EVRERYDAY @ SIX! This weekend is starting off really good. First STOMP!! followed by head twister until the wee hours of the morning, and now Everyday @ Six. What could possibly follow? Maybe a concert with the Pimp Daddies opening up for the Mighty Mighty Boss-Tones or Weird Al and Billy Joel, together again for the first time. A guy can dream, can't he?

At any rate, this quote comes from a guy who works at the dining hall. He is one of the friendliest and funniest people I know there. He was training this other lady and teaching her how to do stuff. And he was joking around with me and trying to juggle my apples behind the counter, and when I picked up my omelet and left, he whispered to her something I don't think he wanted me to hear, but I don't think he'd care if I knew anyway...

Quote Of the Day 3/28

"You gotta be friendly and joke around with the kids, you know, because the food tastes like shit."
-That big white guy with the beard.


Pissing off 2nd south (think about it),
STOMP!! JR.


Still Stomping Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment