Wednesday, March 20, 1996

Mike Steals My Job - 1

Apparently Dustin is no longer taking his duties seriously, (Foster, eighteen green lumberjacks are chopping trees at fourteen hundred hours. Don't let the pelicans dive.) So, I'll take it over.

I don't have a handball team, or a basketball team, or any team, and we most certainly didn't play ZBT yesterday, my legs don't hurt, I'm not having girl problems, and I don't have any late-night computer lab stories to tell. I'm not working on any film projects, no dorms on campus have received mass amounts of flowers from me, and I'm not introducing anyone new to the list. I wonder how Dustin does it!

A bunch of friends and I were sitting around watching the usual Sunday night television (right, there isn't any) and talking about the age-old man/woman debate. The topic of sexual harassment came up, to which my friend Jason offered his dilemma:

"Why is it when a man says dirty things to a woman, it's sexual harassment, but when a woman says dirty things to a man, its $2.95 the first minute and $1.99 each additional minute?"


Lady in red is dancing with me,

Lance


Todavia levanto aqui...

No comments:

Post a Comment