Friday, February 9, 1996

Quote Of the Day 2/9/1996

Well, I hope you all had an enjoyable weekend. Well, at least most of you (Just kidding). For anyone interested (which includes no one on this list), the Pimp Daddies are playing at the Ratt on Thursday night. I'm sure I'll let you all know how it was. But I gotta do this funky quote thing I do and then head off to bed. So I'll get to business. This one comes from someone I doubted any of you know. But it's really funny anyway. She was slightly intoxicated when she said this to her friends and wouldn't have realized her error had I not pointed it out to her.


Quote Of the Day 2/9

"Hey, if you guys are going to make noise, you really outta keep it down."
-Jodi Somebody


Shooting myself in the foot,
Screaming Cricket.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment