Wednesday, February 28, 1996

Classic Billyism

Well I'm beginning to think that my miraculous recovery is actually just a state of mind that my sickness is causing and I'm really lying shivering and unconscious in a gutter somewhere. So if you see me there, I'm not sleeping. Wake me up and bring me to some health place fast. Even if you have to beat me first. Especially if you have to beat me first. But not too hard.
I saw a cute girl today and she smiled at me. But I just couldn't smile back. I felt so bad. Probably because I had just gotten out of a handball game, before which I stayed up all night writing a paper, and before which I was bed-ridden for 3 days (I never said I was smart). But I just didn't have enough energy in me to smile. Anything I sent out would have been fake and it probably would have come across as a smirk, and that's not the impression I want to give. So that relationship ended rather abruptly.

Most of you won't understand this quote, and maybe that will make it funnier. And don't bother writing me back asking for an explanation, because I won't give you one. But for those of us who were there, we were rolling:


Quote Of the Day 2/28

"I fork your spoon to a knife."
-WonderBilly Taylor



So now Barnes' spoon can cut through meat.


Still seeing imaginary Care Bears, but otherwise O.K.,
Screaming Cricket.


Up On One Knee...

No comments:

Post a Comment