Wednesday, February 7, 1996

Quote Of the Day 2/7/1996

It's only a week until Valentine's Day, so those of you who are unfortunate enough to be seeing somebody right now better start thinking of what you want to do. Because you have to do something. And that's why I hate Valentine's Day. It puts so much pressure on guys (and girls, but mostly guys) to do something sweet so their significant other will still love them. And it's even worse for those unfortunate souls without anyone. You just can't win. Undue pressure or loneliness. Sorry to be a cynic. Hope you couples have a romantic evening. *sneer* Anyway, I'm glad those of you who responded enjoyed the quote. I like your input. And I'm sorry to have caused some confusion, but I apparently forgot to say in yesterday’s message that Laura and I breaking up is just a joke. We were just kidding. Oops!

Well, I had to include this quote because very seldomly does SuperDave have actual intelligent thoughts. So here he is with his first actual insight on mathematics:


Quote Of the Day 2/7

"We can use a six-sided die. You know, one... two... three... four... five... six!"
-SD


Yes, Dave. That's right!! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.


Pointing my telescope at happy people,
Dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment