Tuesday, February 6, 1996

Quote Of the Day 2/6/1996

Alright guys, the quote of the day has returned!!! So get off my damn back. Some of us just got to school and haven't had the luxury of having gotten settled in yet. And you just expect me to drop everything and cater to your quote of the day needs. Well, I'll have you know, I was going through a tough time. First of all, Stryker got fired so I have to move out of my apartment, Pittsburgh lost, but more devastating than that was the fact that Dallas won. And for those of you who didn't hear yet, this past Saturday, Laura and I broke up again. It was just like the old times. All the guys cheered me on and Kady just sat there laughing the whole time saying "he'll be back." But this time, I think it was for good. Turns out she's been seeing somebody else for about 9 months now.
But seriously folks, this vacation was packed full of quotes, and this first one is one of my favorite kinds. You guessed it, one about how my life is pathetic and unimportant. So without much further ado, here's a conversation I had with a friend over the break about my love life:


Quote Of the Day 2/6

Erick: "When you fall, you fall hard!"
Me: "Yeah, and then I usually fall off."


Thanks, welcome back, and drive safely,
Dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment