Thursday, February 8, 1996

Quote Of the Day 2/8/1996

Well, in case anybody was wondering, the Everyday @ Six concert at the Bank last night was canceled due to the filming of an episode of Homicide. So you all have another chance to go if you choose to. I'll probably let you all know when it is so you can all jump at the chance to getting into the last select few spots in the car. Anyway, this quote came when Rachel, John, and I were walking to class very early in the morning on a slightly nippy day. Rachel's face was frozen in a squinting grin and I was entertaining the idea of putting pants on. John is remarking on how exactly cold it is. And here's where this quote comes from...



Quote Of the Day 2/8

"Remind me to get my ear on the way back."
-John Sleepyhead


Playing with my magic ball,
Extendo.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment