Monday, February 5, 1996

Quote Of the Day 2/5/1996

It seems that Dustin is more concerned about our sex lives (by the way, Dustin, how is the gerbil?) than with his sworn duties as Quote of the Day Master, so I'll put up an offering for today. This is sort of an abridged version of the usual mailing list, but hell, y'all'll appreciate this....

I was sittin around talking with a few girls, and my girlfriend, Kris, who happens to have very short hair. Their sorority has their formal tomorrow night, so all of them are in that pre-party craze of getting their nails done and getting haircuts and other girl stuff.

Monica: Kris, do you have a hair curler I can borrow?

Kris: (grabbing her hair) Why in the world would I have a hair curler?

Monica: I don't know, maybe you use it for something else.

At first Kris didn't get the joke, but then all the girls started staring at me.



Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment