Thursday, April 30, 1998

The Wrong Fork

To all who care, I attended our paraprofessional staff end of the year banquet this past Friday. It was relatively formal (I needed to borrow Tony's clothes) and there was a nice dinner prepared for us and stuff. Well, to make a long story short, Kristen won paraprofessional staff member of Patapsco and RA of the year, and I won the paraprofessional staff member of Potomac and Community Developer of the year. It was very cool, and very prestigious for both of us. I guess we know what hall breeds the coolest people for sure now! Anyway, everybody needs to console Kristen because she is insanely jealous of my award so if you see her on the streets, just say "I'm sorry." She'll know what you mean, and she'll appreciate it.

Well, the coolest part of the night was the dinner that we got. It was very good, and they had lots of glasses and forks that I didn't know what to do with. Anyway, I got some chicken and a salad and cheesecake, and lemon cake, and blah, blah, blah. I started eating and after like my second bite, I peaked at Heather and she was using a different kind of fork to eat her salad. Well, I found out I was using the wrong fork already...

Quote Of the Day 4/30/98

Me: "Damnit. I'm on my second bite and I already started using the wrong fork."
Hassan: "That's OK. I already ate my cake."


And I think he used the salad fork to do it too.


Love, the wrong fork, and made-up awards,
Dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment