Friday, April 24, 1998

The Evil Joe is Gay Saga

> From Evil Joe's email account - to whom, I have no idea:

Guys, I really don't know how else to say this than to come straight out and say it, but I'm gay. That's all. I hope you still invite me to play soccer.

Love, mineral water, and limp wrists,
Evil Joe.


Still Standing Right Here...





> Again, from Evil Joe's email account:


hey guys, this is joe (evil joe). i just want to appoligize for the horrible scary that dustin just put everyone through(especially all you ladies out there). dustin went to my room and noticed that i was still loged in and decided to do something stupid. i'm going to let you guys in on a little fact that he tuned me in on a couple weeks ago. please don't anyone tell him that i told you because he is really emotional about it. dustin is actually a women. i think he sent that e-mail so everyone would be tuning in on me instead of him when he went worldwide about his being a women. again, i apologize for his actions, but you really should forgive him. it must be really hard pretending to be a guy for all this time.

peace, love, and soccer balls,

the polish prince



.....still kicking dustin's ass right here



> From my email account, to my normal QOTD email list:

OK guys. I'm sorry about that last message, but boy was the response really funny. If I offended anybody (other than Joe himself), I'm sorry. But you should have seen the people coming up to him the following day asking him about that message. He promised to kick me in the nuts for every person that came up to him today inquiring about his sexual orientation. It's up to six now. Oh, and by the way, I'm not really a woman. Actually, I'm not really a human. I'm a duck. I'm just really tall. And Joe isn't really gay, if you guys haven't caught on yet. But he does have a very small penis. At least that's what Russ told me.

This little thing we call "quote" came over Spring Break last month. Good Joe, Bad Mike, and Neutral Dustin were driving to somewhere I can't remember right now and they asked me about graduation. Or maybe they didn't, it's not important right now. Anyway, the following conversation ensued...


Quote Of the Day 4/24/98

Dustin: "I'm graduating May 26th... I think."
Mike: "You think the 26th, or you think you're graduating?"



Actually, I'm pretty sure it's the 26th.


Love, teeny weenies, and webbed-feet,
Extendo-duck.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment